Impact

Amityville: The Awakening | Free on Google Play on October 12, in select theaters October 28

6 hours ago, That One Guy said:

Honestly just Netflix Before I Wake at this point, or it's not gonna see the light of day lol.

Before I Wake was actually decent. It had a unique concept. This however looks awful and I think this is the 4th time it's been delayed.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MovieGuyKyle17 said:

No trailer or any marketing and this comes out in less then a month. 

This gonna be delayed again?

Seems obvious.

This was shot in early-to-mid 2014. Just dump it on VOD and be done with it already.

• Like 2

Seriously?  COMMON!!!!!  I really enjoy paying full price for horror movies.  I hold off on watching leaked versions on the computer for the full theatrical experience.  I have even been holding off on Before I Wake for almost 2 years even though I could watch it at any second.  I am holding off on 47 Meters, etc.  Point taken.  I think I am going to watch this on computer as soon as it becomes available.  I have been anticipating this for so long, there has got to be at least 1,000,000 fans who pay attention and who were looking forward to this.  Why pull it, why why why.  OKAY I AM DONE RANTING, just so goddamn frustrating.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Matrix4You said:

Seriously?  COMMON!!!!!  I really enjoy paying full price for horror movies.  I hold off on watching leaked versions on the computer for the full theatrical experience.  I have even been holding off on Before I Wake for almost 2 years even though I could watch it at any second.  I am holding off on 47 Meters, etc.  Point taken.  I think I am going to watch this on computer as soon as it becomes available.  I have been anticipating this for so long, there has got to be at least 1,000,000 fans who pay attention and who were looking forward to this.  Why pull it, why why why.  OKAY I AM DONE RANTING, just so goddamn frustrating.

Yeah but this looks awful. Before I Wake was actually good. Don't hold off on that one because it's not a jump scare fest and offers something a bit different. 

I feel the opposite to you as far as horror films and theater experiences. As a big fan of the genre, I usually don't find them worth $15 unless they are very well reviewed and would rather watch them away from the theater at home (no rude assholes on their cell phones or high school audiences).

Edited by somebody85

49 minutes ago, somebody85 said:

Yeah but this looks awful. Before I Wake was actually good. Don't hold off on that one because it's not a jump scare fest and offers something a bit different. 

I feel the opposite to you as far as horror films and theater experiences. As a big fan of the genre, I usually don't find them worth $15 unless they are very well reviewed and would rather watch them away from the theater at home (no rude assholes on their cell phones or high school audiences).

I like to financially support them on purpose.  Also, I usually watch movies at discount times with no condiments.  I feel that the theater experience gives you 100% focus and lessens movie A.D.D.  Watching them away from theater allows for too many distractions.

• Like 1