The Creator

4.5 "Iron Man Special"

The Challenge - Week 5 Results

Jay Salahi versus JohnnY. Only one could win. Both are rookies, new to the came, so this is a toss up. Let's see how it turned out.

There were two Challenges. However, because both players answered both sets of questions, I decided to come up with a compromise. As it turns out, JohnnY won the Thursday Challenge, but Jay Salahi won the Friday Challenge. So, out of fairness, I decided to average the two Challenges together. Here are their final scores:

Jay Salahi:

78.96%

JohnnY:

94.67%

Unfortunately, this means Jay is eliminated. As JohnnY made his Gamble, he also earns a free immunity to be used at any time of his choosing before the Final Five games. Sorry to see you go Jay! As for his partner and fellow "Gold Seeker" ChD...this week has something in store.

I think I'm doomed, did you expect the movies to increase on Thursday?

What a relief, I was so anxious to see the results, I checked this thread a dozen times today :P

I honestly thought he had a chance after you asked that question. Thought you predicted them to drop also, instead of increasing. You even said you were doomed yet you managed to pull of a average higher than the score Jay only scored on Friday question, which he won.

Edited by ChD

I. Suck. So. Much.

When I scored the Challenge, I took out the zero percent that Jay got on one question on the Thursday Challenge. JohnnY also got a 0% on that question, but I forgot to take it out when scoring, so I gave him a 95.17% average for that day when really he would have had 63.45%. Jay had 60.87% for that day. This changes the averages to...Jay 78.96% (no change) and JohnnY 78.81%. ...which means Jay is not eliminated.

How could I be so stupid? GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like eliminating a player like this. Thoughts?

Out of fairness, Jay did win so there is no way by which he will be eliminated. I just feel like an ass for mistakingly admitting JohnnY onward, through an error on my part. That said, the rules of the Challenge and of the game are clear that the loser shall be eliminated in any elimination-based Challenge (which constitute the majority of all Challenges in the game). By those clear rules, JohnnY is eliminated as the loser in this Challenge. It's a tough bid, and a mistake on my part, but abiding by the rules, JohnnY should be eliminated.

Terrible also given how close a Challenge it was. It could've went either way, as there was less than 0.20% separating the two contestants.