riczhang

Y7 Critical Consensus (History is Made.... Or Not.)

I have the list done. I have an excel document. I was just waiting to see if Numbers would announce tonight before updating. 

But if he doesn't thanks. You just saved me a lot of work :lol:

You use Excel?  :huh:

So, do you input numbers into a system or something?

It's basically a CAYOM excel doc. I have top 25 lists from previous years, notes on actuals for next year, and for CC I have a column for each list and then a column for the total. I sort it by total and then alphabetical order. I have seperate columns for each player because it is easier to do top 5 counts and other counts.

It's basically a CAYOM excel doc. I have top 25 lists from previous years, notes on actuals for next year, and for CC I have a column for each list and then a column for the total. I sort it by total and then alphabetical order. I have seperate columns for each player because it is easier to do top 5 counts and other counts.

I'm lost. Sorry, it's so complex :P

I haven't used Excel in years.

A little help for riczhang, the list with Hiccup's additions.

1. The Rise and Fall of Julius Caesar - 111
2. The Rich and Famous - 109
3. Risk Management - 106
4. Three Month Funeral - 101
5. A Woman in the Crowd - 99
6. Extrasensory - 86
7. Innocense - 81
8. Heavy Rain - 68
9. Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. Santa Claus, Ultimate Badass - 62 
10. Blank - 59
11. TIE: Celluloid Heroes & Spark: Ignition - 51
13. Miserable Fans - 43
14. Le Plaisir, Faux - 42
15. The Terrible Plight of Freddy Zapper - 39
16. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime - 35
17. Amulet - 34
18. Redeeming Love - 32
19. White Cargo - 31
20. Reality Shift - 30
21. LucIId - 29
22. Top Great Great Adventures: Our 'Nam - 27
23. The Wanders - 26
24. Seeing Her - 24
25. Adventure Time: The Battle for Ooo - 20
26. TIE: Justice League & Shiloh - 19
28. Life After Death - 18
29. TIE: Hollywood & Bone - Solstice - 17
31. Walking With You - 16
33. TIE: The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe; Flying Spaghetti Monster the Great and Holy - 14
35. South Pacific - 12
36. TIE: Among the Hidden & Call of Duty: Eye of the Storm - 11
38. TIE: One Hit Wonder; The 39 Clues: The Maze of Bones; & The Storyteller - 10
41. TIE: Searching for Mr. Watterson; Journey - 7
42. The Blue Belt - 6
43. Assassin's Creed - 4
44. TIE: Frindle; My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - The Return of Queen Chrysallis; The SCP Foundation - 2
47. We Are The Champions - 1

Hiccup easily rigged The Wanders :lol:. Without the number 5 spot on his list it wouldn't be as high.

Boy has got to do what he has got to do :P No I liked it and gave it a 9.6/10. Had to stay true to the reviews. 

On a different note, the film I'm most surprised of my success with Miserable Fans. I wrote while listening to the Les Mis album and wanting to finally write out an Edgar Wright comedy that's not a filler. :P

1. Risk Management2. The Rise and Fall of Julius Caesar3. Extrasensory4. Innocense5. Hollywood6. Celluloid Heroes7. Heavy Rain8. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time9. Searching for Mr. Watterson10. A Woman in the Crowd11. Seeing Her12. Redeeming Love13. Spark 2: Ignition14. The Three Month Funeral15. Amulet16. The Storyteller17. Blank18. Walking with You19. The Idiot20. Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. Santa Claus, Ultimate Badass21. Among the Hidden22. Stephen King’s It: Part One23. The Doppelganger24. The Once and Future King: The Queen of Air and Darkness25. White Cargo

• Like 1

This is definitely going to be the first year since before Y3 that The Creator wasn't nominated for BP. <_<

How about this. We make up for that with an Honorary Award!

Nah, just fucking with ya