riczhang

Y7 Critical Consensus (History is Made.... Or Not.)

1 The Rise and Fall of Julius Caesar

2 A Woman In The Crowd

3 Risk Management

4 Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. Santa Claus, Ultimate Badass

5 Hollywood

6 The Rich and the Famous

7 The Wanders

8 Spark: Ignition

9 Blank

10 White Cargo

11 Innocense

12 The Curious Incident Of The Dog In the Night-Time

13 Le Plaisir, Faux

14 Celluloid Heroes

15 The Three-Month Funeral

16 The Terrible Plight of Freddy Zapper

17 LucIId

18 Top Gear

19 Extrasensory

20 Unbalanced 4

21 Amnesia: The Dark Descent

22 Heavy Rain

23 Amulet

24 South Pacific

25 Redeeming Love

Um, riczhang, the #1 film on Alfred's list isn't Amnesia. It's Julius Caesar. :rofl:

I know. I don't have time to redo the list atm. It takes a long time to type up the thing. It'll be fixed by tonight. 

I'm happy for Blank and A Woman In The Crowd, but at the same time, I'm a little dissapointed that High Life didn't get the same love.

High Life was a great movie, I think it was one of the more underrated movies of last year.

Kind of like how Seeing Her is one of my favorite movies of the year, but it'll probably get ignored at the Oscars. I think it's best shot is Best Original Screenplay, but that's about it.

Speaking of Oscars, the Oscar Picks list should go up tomorrow.

High Life was a great movie, I think it was one of the more underrated movies of last year.

Kind of like how Seeing Her is one of my favorite movies of the year, but it'll probably get ignored at the Oscars. I think it's best shot is Best Original Screenplay, but that's about it.

Speaking of Oscars, the Oscar Picks list should go up tomorrow.

Correction: tonight.

I'm happy for Blank and A Woman In The Crowd, but at the same time, I'm a little dissapointed that High Life didn't get the same love.

I agree with both parts of these statements; I thought High Life was the best of Creator's films last year. I don't really understand the immense love for Woman myself, but I'm not going to deny it. :P I just find it great that it's been doing well despite it's odd origins as a story. :D

I'll update in a moment. I'm sorry it took so long but a mate got early tickets for Gatsby and asked me if I wanted to go. (doesn't take a genius to know what I said. :lol:)

• Like 2