Marco Costa

12 Rounds (2009)

I love a good old school action movie without any cgi crap, and this movie delivers on that level. the main star is WWE star John Cena, i know that many of you may not like him, but i really love the type of action that he has made so far. John Cena reminds me of the old action stars of the 80's and 90's, he's an old school action star, and what you'll see on the big screen is real explotions, physical fights and bloody shootouts. So yeah, i like John Cena as an action star because he delivers on the kind of action that i wanna see on my movies.

12 rounds feels like a mix of speed and die hard with a vengeance, the villain is pretty good, each is a rare thing nowdays. The movie villains now are so bland, in the old days they were really bad and people hated them, now most of them are just annoying. But i digress, 12 rounds is an old school action movie made in 2009, if you like real action like there were in the 80's and 90's this is the movie for you.

Edited by weasel666