Lazer

Mandy Moore's A Walk to Remember (2002) or The Fault in our Stars (2014)

Which is better: Mandy Moore's A Walk to Remember or The Fault in our Stars  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which Movie is Better?: Mandy Moore's A Walk to Remember (2002) or The Fault in our Stars (2014)

• Mandy Moore's A Walk to Remember (2002)
    • The Fault in our Stars (2014)

IMO, Mandy Moore's A Walk to Remember was better. Maybe because A walk to remember showed more of her whole life before the sickness, while Fault concentrated on the sick period more, and I fell more for Mandy Moore's story.

Edited by Lazer Deadshot

IMO, Mandy Moore's A Walk to Remember was better.

Maybe before this poll is started, you give people a chance to see Fault.  I think maybe 4 people at this site have seen Fault.

• Like 1

Maybe before this poll is started, you give people a chance to see Fault.  I think maybe 4 people at this site have seen Fault.

Well, I would hope that people wouldn't vote until they have seen both, but maybe I am expecting too much? Anyway, both the comments and poll are there for whoever wants to answer them.

OK, Baumer, 13 voter letter grades for Fault in the review section, so the debate can begin?