Fall (2022)  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What'd You Think?

I really liked this film. Very exiting right from the start - no boring parties and friends who quarrel about everything.
The acting performances are very acceptable. The dark-haired girl (Grace Caroline Currey) is pretty convincing (especially at the beginning) and the blonde (Virginia Gardner) isn't bad either. Both are also physically pretty authentic which is important here as may be imagined.
As always in these films the protagonists make some bad calls (but also some clever ones) and I'm not sure how realistic a few actions (especially at the end) are. But overall their fight for survival is thrilling. And I cared for them - for this type of film the character development is really fine.
The camera work (director: Scott Mann) and the stunts are impressive too. I wouldn't recommend this film to people with acrophobia but for the rest it's amazing to be virtually also on top of the tower.
At the end they „borrow“ one idea from 47 Meters Down but this and some cliché mistakes (OTOH without them the situation wouldn't happen and these mistakes also happen in real life) were more or less my only complaints.

B+