fryoj

Best theater in LA?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place or has been brought up before. I did a quick search and didn't really see anything that fit the question I had. 

I am going to be in LA a week or so after Fantastic Beasts opens up, and, if I haven't seen it already, may want to catch it while I'm there. I've never been to LA, and, if I'm going to take the time to watch the movie there, I'd like to watch it somewhere unique. I'd like IMAX or other large format. Reserved seating is probably a must as I really don't want to have to get there real early to get center theater. We have theaters around here that do the food and drinks at your seat, so, thats a plus, but nothing I haven't seen before. I'll be staying near Universal, so convenience may dictate that I see it there, but I'll have a car, so I can get around if need be. In researching, Chinese theater, Arclight, and Ipic seem the most interesting, but I figure I'd ask the experts to see which is the best or if there is another that I should consider instead.