#ED

Corazon Indomable (Spanish Novela)

Let this be the first Spanish how on this forum to be discussed!

Muy bueno show!

Monday - Friday 7PM EST(Univision)

Posted Image

Edited by #ED

LOL, I saw this on the main forum page and was going to post that it sounds like a show for Ed... and then I saw the thread creator. :lol:

I got Wife'd into watching it but now I enjoy it.The drama is so intense.

Mrs. Tele says it's a remake of an old novela starring Thalia called "Marimar" that she used to watch when she was a kid. :)

I saw that as a kid too with my mom.Dos Mujeres, Un CaminoMarimarMaria La Del BarrioRosalindaAbraza Me Fuerte

well color me surprised!!! i never thought i'd see a novela being dicussed on this forum lol

i used to watch up to 7 novelas a day on univision when i was still in high school(good times), when i was still learning the language but its been 3 yrs now without us cable so no novelas for me, i try  to watch oldies on youtube but dumb dumb univision is cranky and gets accounts cease or delete uploaded episodes 

currently i'm watching da cor do pecado (el color del pecado in spanish) its a brazilian novela which i can see because i still have french cable and they've recently added globo tv international to their package hence why my comprehension of brazilian has vastly improved 

marimar was ok but i hated the lead actor he had a carpet on his chest , it was some mexican macho thing i guess but that was ugly and kept thinking someone please shave that off