ladyevenstar22

JANE THE VIRGIN (CW) (check it out,its a HIT)

Guys you gotta give this show a try its super funny , the acting is really good 

i gotta say as a die-hard fan of the original telenovela "juana la virgen" i wasnt sure how it would translate for an american audience but they did it !

it has its own distinct voice and tone that is very different from the original and the actress gina rodriguez is amazing , a breath of fresh air , cw has struck comedy gold 

its so weird they're the one who got this show this would have fit in on any major network channel , it has that ugly betty vibe going for it and should gain its previous fans if they check it out !

and did i mention there are gays in it , i'm not sure i've ever seen a gay on cw , gossip girl maybe ? or some other show on it i don't watch !

i certainly hope they keep up the creative buzz they got going coz they're doing great out of the gate !

oh and it has gotten a full season order already ! 

• Like 1

if you have a good sense of humour and don't mind the mocking of telenovela and its fans then its cool , after all you gotta be able to laugh at some aspects of yourself !

Well, I already watched a few episodes of telenovelas to improve my Spanish, but seeing one in English and showing the diversity of America could be interesting a change.

I will watch the pilot and watch the rest later when I'm less busy.

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1