Asyulus

The unofficial Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) Tier List

Below is a list of all the characters in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). Here, I ranked them based on the strength, striking feats, and combat. This list might not be well-accurate, but there might be some confirmations that is not yet confirmed, its just an hypothetical list of all character rankings.

Also, this is not yet complete and more characters will be added to this list.

GOD TIER

Stan Lee :D

Thanos (with complete Infinity Gauntlet)

Celestial

Bor

Odin

Ronan (with Power Gem)

TOP TIER

The Collector

Kurse

Hulkbuster (Iron Man Mark 44)

Hulk

Malekith (with Reality Gem)

Ultron (Vibranium and Final Form)

Thor

Iron Man Mark 45

Abomination

Vision

Iron Man Mark 43

Igor (Iron Man Mark 38)

MID TIER

Ultron (2nd Form)

Iron Man Mark VII

Iron Man Mark 6

Loki

Destroyer

Groot

Whiplash Mark 2

Iron Man Mark 4

Aldrich Killian

Iron Man Mark 3

War Machine Mark 2

Iron Monger

War Machine Mark 1

Iron Man Mark 42

STREET TIER

Spider-Man

Ant-Man

Average Asgardian

Drax

Frost Giant

Leviathan

Quicksilver

Iron Legion

Whiplash Mark 1

Scarlet Witch

Iron Man Mark 5

Captain America

Black Panther

Ultron Sentries

Baron Zemo

Chitauri

Starlord

Winter Soldier

Crossbones

Red Skull

Extremis Soldier

Ultron (trashed Form)

Iron Man Mark 1

Gamora

Absorbing Man

NORMAL TIER

Hawkeye

Black Widow

Rocket Raccoon

Falcon

Phil Coulson

Agent 13

Nick Fury

Maria Hill

Justin Hammer

President Ellis

Senator Stern

Peggy Carter

Edited by Asyulus

On 11/13/2015, 6:29:42, Asyulus said:

Hawkeye

Black Widow

Rocket Raccoon

I'm not sure I would call these characters Normal tier, Hawkeye and Blackwidow both have had years of specialized training and combat behind them, beyond that of regular military training. even though they don't "technically" superpowers. they seem pretty super to me. and Rocket was genetically altered and seems to be extremely intelligent as well as has extensive knowledge of bomb making. also I would say Scarlet Witch is Mid-tier.

5 hours ago, Kalo said:

I'm not sure I would call these characters Normal tier, Hawkeye and Blackwidow both have had years of specialized training and combat behind them, beyond that of regular military training. even though they don't "technically" superpowers. they seem pretty super to me. and Rocket was genetically altered and seems to be extremely intelligent as well as has extensive knowledge of bomb making. also I would say Scarlet Witch is Mid-tier.

Well, to be honest, even though they had specific advance training, they are still regular humans with no superhuman capabilities, but still in the high-end of the normal tier . For Rocket, this list is based from strength, striking feats, and combat, not intelligence. All of the powers came from Rocket's weapon only, besides in the fact hes weaker than a regular human. I won't say Scarlet Witch as a mid-tier, she just don't possess some strength required to qualify in the mid tier list, only TK manipulations.

Edited by Asyulus