Kalo

Criticker 

So I was looking for a website, that compares user taste to see who you are the most compatible with and I found criticker, which lets you rate films from a 0-100. and compares it with other members, which I found cool at first- however it's rating system is really confusing. at first I thought it was just a more specific version of 1-10 like IMDB uses. but movies I was rating a 65 (an IMDB 6.5, a B for) it should as not being good. so I thought maybe it was a academy 10 point scale grade so I changed the ratings to 90-100 (A) 80-89 (B) etc.. but then the more films I rated it seemed to separate and now films I've given good grades like an 87 (which would I would consider very good) it lists as not good. anyways does anyone else use this site? and if so how do you go about rating films on it? and is there a better movie compassion rating site out there?

Edited by Kalo