Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Fullbuster you better watch the first episode of Lovely Complex!! I watched the first episode of No Game No Life, and I'm going to watch the rest. Now it's your turn to watch what I recommended you.

Ahaha you're right ^^ I got all the episodes so I can watch it, I wanted to wait until September because I have so many things to watch now and I like this kind of funny animes during school months because it makes me happier and it's easier to study hard but I will watch the first episode tomorrow, only for you ;) So you'll know tomorrow ^^

Ahaha you're right ^^ I got all the episodes so I can watch it, I wanted to wait until September because I have so many things to watch now and I like this kind of funny animes during school months because it makes me happier and it's easier to study hard but I will watch the first episode tomorrow, only for you ;) So you'll know tomorrow ^^

All the episodes already???  :blink: You have a good internet right? xD

Watch the first episode and let the rest for september, if that makes you happy to study.  :)

All the episodes already???  :blink: You have a good internet right? xD

Watch the first episode and let the rest for september, if that makes you happy to study.  :)

I just needed a few hours to have them all ^^"

Ahaha yeah I'll do that, it was great with Nisekoi, very effective to beat gloom :P

Were are the numbers for saturday??  :(

We never have them...We'll need to wait for several hours to see some weekend numbers, and Monday for all weekend numbers :(

I really would like someone from Filme B to give us daily numbers, that would be great. It's a fast-growing market and it will be really big in the future (at least twice bigger than Japan) so we should have numbers for it.

Maybe you could write a mail to Filme B Sabrina? :P

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1

Oh by the way, I just finished reading this article about Brazil/Mexico's auto industry, it's always about this rivalry between Brazil and Mexico, both hungry for power to lead Latin America ^^ These recent years Mexico is clearly winning, particularly aboutthe economy.

Article here :

Mexico's Auto Industry Overtakes Brazil's

MEXICO CITY—Bolstered by a recovering North American market, the output of Mexico's booming automotive industry is cementing a slight lead over Brazil, its stumbling regional rival.

Mexico's export-driven production of cars and light trucks jumped 7.5% in the first seven months of 2014 to nearly 1.86 million vehicles, compared to the same period a year earlier, according to data released by Mexico´s automotive-producers chamber.

"This reflects a tendency that we have been seeing this year," Fausto Cuevas general director of AMIA, Mexico's auto makers association. He expects output to reach 3.2 million vehicles this year. "The panorama is favorable in the international markets."

In contrast, Brazilian output of cars and light trucks, primarily for an internal market currently suffering from a severe economic slowdown, declined more than 17% during the same comparative period to 1.7 million units, according to figures also released Wednesday by Brazil's auto-industry trade group.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/mexicos-auto-industry-overtakes-brazils-1407362733

FilmeB is so stupid, they should let us see without pay.

Well I can understand why they want to be paid, nothing is really free in life, but they could give some of these to us on English-speaking forums, even partial numbers.

To me Mexico has always been higher than Brazil.

What do you mean?

Anyway the numbers in the articles clearly speak for themselves :

In addition to the import duties paid by other foreign clients, Brazil's expensive labor, electricity and other costs have made the country's vehicle sector uncompetitive. A Corolla priced at just $17,000 in the U.S. sells for nearly $30,000 in Brazil.

Economists estimate Mexico's economy will grow by 2.6% this year, nearly double its 2013 performance. Meanwhile, economists expect Brazil to grow a modest 0.9% this year, plagued by high inflation, which is seen surpassing 6% this year.

Brazil clearly has a problem, manufacturing is as expensive as in France, a,d 23% more expensive than in the US despite way lower standard of living and salaries.

We never have them...We'll need to wait for several hours to see some weekend numbers, and Monday for all weekend numbers :(

I really would like someone from Filme B to give us daily numbers, that would be great. It's a fast-growing market and it will be really big in the future (at least twice bigger than Japan) so we should have numbers for it.

Maybe you could write a mail to Filme B Sabrina? :P

But I would say what for FilmeB?? Something like: "HEY! STOP MAKING US PAY FOR WEEKDAYS NUMBERS!"  :P