I :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at the comment by the female pimp this week: "They grew up near Chernobyl, so we get a discount!" :rofl:

Slutty Fiona isn't a huge concern, she never really liked the guy anyway. But it looks like she's gonna start using drugs, and that seems out of character for her.

Debbie is SO annoying this season. A real brat.

Im not feeling this season as much and I cant stand Deb

She is awful. Obviously they are pushing the obnoxious teen phase but yeah, so annoying.

I think this season has been pretty interesting. It sucks that everything had to fall apart for Fiona. Lip is and always has been so unreasonable with her. She does the best she can but he blames her for everything. Meanwhile he wants to quit college.

Ian storyline is cool too. He went off the deep end.

Will they really kill off Frank? I hope not.

Edited by aDIM

Alibi guys bringing the bar to Frank got me good. Previews for the next episode have me feeling very disappointed in Fiona. She's making some baaaad choices this season.

And of course, looks like Frank will get his backdoor liver transplant after all. I don't want him to die because he is so central to the show but it does kind of cheapen the entire dying arc of this season.

Jack! Posted Image

Do. Not. Get. Me. Started.

I hate JimmySteve so much and I'm furious they are bringing him back.

Otherwise phenomenal finale and season. When Fiona reunited with Debbie, Carl, and Liam I was practically weeping. And Mickey's storyline is one of the best on tv. Noel Fisher deserves an Emmy. Lastly, Frank is both epic and horribly disappointing person. Bill Macy is a freaking legend.

And to add to the greatness, the last two episodes were the highest rated in series history. Against TWD finale and GOT premiere, respectively.

Started watching it because my sister was and it seemed pretty interesting. Seen the first few episodes of season 1 and a a few from season 2 and 3 (she's ahead of where I am, but I watch anyway). It's awesome.