Fullbuster

Box Office OS 2014 Forecasts

All those markets increased largely due to 3D price too.

TF4 wont increase that much, if it is going to increase at all.

I know. I just wanted to point that TF3 was bigger in certain markets, but not everywhere. Anyway, although 3D was essential for the huge increase, every market I mentioned increased over 100% from TF2. Not whole increase was because 3D.

• Like 1

Hobbit 3 will win 2014. All fans will come back this time to give the franchise a final journey.

TF4 is a lame reboot with smaller budget and scale. Even TASM has a shot, not big though, but I wont be surprised, to take down TF4.

That is my feeling too

TF3's admissions in Asia reached about 60m.

Sequels don't keep having big increases indefinitely, once you are making mega blockbuster numbers in a market there is a limit to how much more you can grow. Even if TF4 had the best circumstances, it wouldn't increase 50% in admissions. But it doesn't have even that being a lower budget film with all the actors replaced.

Edited by Tower

Sequels don't keep having big increases indefinitely, once you are making mega blockbuster numbers in a market there is a limit to how much more you can grow. Even if TF4 had the best circumstances, it wouldn't increase 50% in admissions. But it doesn't have even that being a lower budget film with all the actors replaced.

Yeah, that's the reason.

Although TF2 was crap, That type movies were something new, so the Trilogy always had some momentum. Same  cast, same story line and same Autobots and decepticons. Momentum increased its gross, by each and every movie. But that momentum is not there in this fourth movie. And that's the point. That is why TF4 won't make a billion WW.

Edited by The Joker