CaptainJackSparrow

Disney is back guys! So lets discuss the future and present!

Best of these Disney films  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Best of the last three Disney films

• Tangled
    • Wreck it Ralph
    • Frozen
  2. 2. More musicals or non musicals?

• musicals
    • non musicals

I loved all three of those, likely very close to the same, but there's just something special about Tangled to me.. and Musicals all the way.. I liked to see them do another Musical where the main character is a guy.. when did they do that last.. Lion King?? 

Well actually the last one was Winnie the Pooh, which was released two years ago. Apparently, that movie was considered a musical. And there was also Hercules before that. Gosh I love that movie.

Their next confirmed musical is Moana. It's about a Polynesian princess. I love musicals, so I'm very excited for this one and can't wait to see how the animation will be in an island setting. But that won't be released until 2018 :(. I hope 2016's Giants is a musical too. But is anyone else bugged about Zootopia? Am I the only one who hates anthropomorphic animals? Remember Disney during its Dark Ages in the 70's and most of the 80's? Yeah I don't want that happening all over again. (not that I was there, but I hate the movies). But it could turn out good, What do I know?

Edited by lolifofo