Started watching it yesterday after I friend told me about it. Really funny and I am already hooked. I looked at the ratings and it doesn't seem promising that it will get renewed which is sad. I like how this is something different on TV. Hopefully it can pick up with the next few episodes. 

Started watching it yesterday after I friend told me about it. Really funny and I am already hooked. I looked at the ratings and it doesn't seem promising that it will get renewed which is sad. I like how this is something different on TV. Hopefully it can pick up with the next few episodes.

I like it and I was wondering if they threw the lead guy a bone, either before or after he signed on for the Finder. Multi show deal?

• Community Manager

Good episode last night jumped from a 0.6 to 1.0 that's impressive for a Friday Night and the slot helped but I don't think it's enough, they really should try it out with their Tuesday Night line up. I could see this perfectly paired with Brooklyn Nine-Nine 

Enlisted should have premiered on Tuesday night in September instead of Dads.

It's a hilarious show and I'm falling in love with it.

• Like 2

Last nights episode was terrific...I mean it was amazing. It is too bad Fox never gave this show a chance. It is really well written and acted. I like how they have the perfect balance of humor and emotion.