The Harry Hill Movie (2013)

1 member has voted

1. 1. Grade it

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

My review from my top 58 of 2013Terrible characters, Check, Terrible plot, Check, Terrible Setting, Check, Terrible trying to put in an emotional story, Check, Terrible film, Check. This film was so poor it resulted in me leaving the cinema half way through a film for the first ever time. Johnny Vegas Abe character is pretty bad while Harry Hill disappoints big time. Walters starts off ok before getting terrible while the henchman are awful. Though no one is as bad as Matt Lucas [who I love] who played the villain. An absolutely terrible performance that they tried to mix evil with funny and it just fell flat on its face. The plots were awful, that random boxing fight, the nun and vicar trying to kidnap Abe, just to say the least. This was absolutely torture and I would hate to think what the second half would be like.One of the worst films of all timeF