boomboom234

Top Ten Best Movie Trailers

My Top5:

The Juggernaut I.....James Cameron's Avatar( The first trailer peaked interest, the final trailer blew everyone away and sent them

the message!! )

2. Titanic's beautiful trailer , man that just floored, Cameron and co managed to wooo the masses through showing the world this was going to be outstanding romantic tale and adventure, never before seen in theaters

3. The  final trailers of LOTR and LOTR2, man the excitement , the wonder..Peter Jacksons tour Deforce made you want to be part of it , in some cases even before you went on vacation...THE LORDDDDD OF THE RINGS!!

4..Man of Steel, man when they said they would bring back Superman in a big way , they did... Everything about the trailer spoke to the crowds it will be the epic stuff of the ages.. From the incredible narrations of Russel Crowe, to the subdue but intimate narration of Kevin Costner..Superman was the big scale spectacle folks would have to see if they finally got Big Blue done right. ... And boy did Superman conquer..

5.Jurassic Park....I dont know where you were in the world, but you rem... You crazy son of  ____ You did  it!!

" My dear Dr. Grant....Welcome to Jurassic Park!!!. And then that faboulous new score by Willams..OMFG!!!

They hadthe people at we have a Trex!!!  And th must go faster scenee.....This was the trailer that folks talked about some 20 yrs after the magic...This film was so big it continues to influence sequels rides and BO Behemoths of today..

What are the 10 in the watchmojos video? My internet has been so slow this weekend. I can't even watch a youtube

video. 

Edit

I got to work. decent choices. I will post mine later.  

Edited by Jesus of Suburbia
  • Like 1