We Bought a Zoo

10 members have voted

1. 1. Grade We Bought a Zoo

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

I'm visiting the fam for Christmas, so naturally everyone decided to see this today.

One of the absolute cheesiest and emotionally manipulative films I've ever seen. It starts out decent, just Jesus Christ, the last 45 minutes are absolutely brutal.

Unfortunately, the morons who loved The Blind Side will most likely love this, and there was actual applause at the end of the movie. Say hello to the "feel-good" movie of the 2011 holiday season, IMO.

I will say Damon's performance was pretty good.

C-

I loved this movie beginning to end. The acting is great from virtually everyone, especially Matt Damon. It didn't really feel cheesy at all and the 2 hours and 10 minutes of runtime just flew by in the theatre. One of my favourite movies of 2011. A

I loved this movie beginning to end. The acting is great from virtually everyone, especially Matt Damon. It didn't really feel cheesy at all and the 2 hours and 10 minutes of runtime just flew by in the theatre. One of my favourite movies of 2011. A

Unfortunately, the morons who loved The Blind Side will most likely love this, and there was actual applause at the end of the movie. Say hello to the "feel-good" movie of the 2011 holiday season.

May as well call me Nostradamus, IMO.

Edited by mattmav45