Exodus: Gods and Kings (2014)

30 members have voted

1. 1. Grade It:

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

I love Christian Bale, Ridley Scott, Signorney Weaver and the topic too. Not just about Exodus but also a really grand movie , lots of extras , props & great sceneries. Yet the movie is more effective to me than ambien. so lame from start to end. Not to mention "Bale" wasn't into the character at all. He looks like some B-list broadway dude who's performing on stage but cant hide his worry about the next paycheck and  you can already picture him taking the L train while he delivering some heart-breaking monologue ..... 
So glad I didnt spend money on this movie thou
Pls bring Prometheus 2 faster & stop with your non-sense side piece , Ridley Scott

hmm...i'm not really a fan of biblical or any religious adaptations so i was never going to enjoy this i guess. But other than the effects there was no heart in the movie or anything else for that matter. If you are going to show God at work why not depict it as it was said in the actual story (the sea parting etc)? Would have also been nice to see some prologue history of how the Hebrews ended up in Egypt etc. One question keeps bothering me though...whats the point of the burning bush if the kid is there too? lol Hollywood 

D