i'm not as excited as you but i do like the show , i tend to watch it in burst i finally caught up and watched 6-11 back to back 

things are definitely getting interesting , one reveal was interesting , two being jealous of the helpful android attention to one lol

i'm disappointed in the ship's android though , being taken down once by surprise shame on them but being taken down a 2nd time in same scenario albeit different weapon shame on her ,do android experience deja vu because i got such a deja vu feeling i thought for sure she'd be like no way josé i'm not falling for that trick again so then i thought maybe she faked losing consciousness and somehow helped two when she got spaced out but nope two story is even cooler this way ....

i wonder how many episodes there will be things are just getting good !

2 episodes left :)

zut ! triple zut ! 

have you watched killjoys , i watched the first episode but i wasnt engaged by it and since i watched both that and dark matter premiere at same time , that one got the boot !

I also watch Killjoys and like it, however I still prefer DM.

• Like 1

OMG THIS SEASON FINALE!!! :o The episode when you see the creators of Rebecca/Two is shocking enough but the last when you learn the trator is...Six is even more shocking because nobody's was suspecting him given how righteous and good he seemed. I still can't understand why he would do that..Does he need the Galactic Authority to get revenge?

well it took me half the episode to realize 2s maker is will wheaton from star trek TNG ensign wesley crusher !

his eyes tipped me off so he's not a looker anymore but when he was young i thought he was super cute on TNG ...

as for the finale , did not see that coming , kinda disappointed its the black guy who seems to be a traitot but i hope there's an explanation for his actions and he sticks with the crew , i don't see why he can't be the good guy , already on continuum he was a bad guy