baumer

Paranormal Activity: Ghost Dimension

3 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

Paranormal Activity GD does tie everything up.  There's obviously room for another sequel of course but hopefully they just leave it alone. The end of the movie is about as final as it gets.  I'm not going to be too spoilerish but it won't be spoiler free.  

The coven srtuff really confused me in the previous films.  They were very cryptic about it and even though they hinted at Devil worship in one and two, they also kept that very brief.  They get right into it in this one.  One thing I loved about this one is that it doesn't take long to get into the crazy stuff.  It starts pretty much immediately and as with the two best films (1-2), there is enough really creepy stuff in here to really make you feel uneasy.  And the final 10 minutes of this film is really no holds barred messed up stuff.  No one survives and the deaths are really quite brutal, even if they are mostly just heard and not seen.

Adult Katie is not in this but she doesn't need to be, the story is cleared up and summed up and tied up nicely.  I was genuinely frightened in many parts.  Overall, this is the PA film we deserve and the one we need.  

8/10

• Like 1

Not sure if I care about seeing this. Baumer, is it still worth it if you haven't watched the other PA films and you don't know the story?

No it's not worth it.  You'll understand it to a degree, but unless you know about the other films, this will seem kind of wtfish