SLAM!

Indivisible | October 26 2018 | Pure Flix | A War Veteran and his Wife Fight to Save their Marriage in Faith-Based Drama

https://sonomachristianhome.com/2017/06/upcoming-patriotic-family-film-indivisible-wraps-production/

Pure Flix is releasing Indivisible in theaters on October 26th, 2018, against Lionsgate's Hunter Killer and Paramount's Overlord. The concept, about a war veteran who experiences emotional trauma after the Iraq war, and the fight to save his marriage that ensues, sound very similar to faith-based hits like Fireproof and War Room.

MV5BYTRiNmIwNWMtZWFjOC00OTNjLTlkYTQtNGI3

This is the new poster that I found on Box Office Mojo and IMDb. The poster invokes a similar vibe to previous hits like Fireproof and War Room, and I absolutely believe that this film can be a hit just like those... if it's competently made.

Yea, I could see this doing relatively well. Albeit, compared to many of PureFlix's other efforts.

Poster kinda reminds me of Passchendaele if anyone's seen that. Been watching that movie in social studies classes since middle school

• Like 1