baumer

Little Italy (2018)

Grade it  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

Charming Canadian film with a beautiful and funny script starring Emma Roberts, Hayden Christiansen, Danny Aiello, Alyssa Milano and Andrea Martin and Jane Seymour.

9/10

4 hours ago, Morieris said:

This is out?

Wait, how is it rated R

Where did you see that it was rated R? There's no swearing in it there's no nudity there's no violence so that is incredibly dubious rating.

bump.  watching this now, about my 200th 2018 release, and the unfair biased frontrunner for being the #1 romcom 2018

*makes me movie better that I woke up in the middle of the night with soda to this.  It's like waking up at 3am to live golf and going back to bed at noon.  ugh!!!

Edited by 2010s Painkiller Race

On 8/20/2019 at 5:52 AM, 2010s Painkiller Race said:

bump.  watching this now, about my 200th 2018 release, and the unfair biased frontrunner for being the #1 romcom 2018

*makes me movie better that I woke up in the middle of the night with soda to this.  It's like waking up at 3am to live golf and going back to bed at noon.  ugh!!!

and it is, two days later.

woke up for a 2am piss, now its past 4am, and about to crack open a soda that won't put me back to bed,   48 hours later from this last post, got through 1/2 of Little Italy 48 hours ago in a similar situation, with soda and food, and restarting it now. 

Probably put on about 60 ounces in between that time from being soo out of schedule with sleep and calorie consumption.  

The movie is the dryest of Rom-coms, but the movie is all about the chemistry of the leads, and I see that in a dry rom-com, the acting chemistry is all about the cinematography to make the movie convincing.  

The dumbest of movies though.  C-/D+.  maybe deeper fans of the genre give it thumbs up.

Edited by 2010s Painkiller Race