PatrickvD

The Pixar Club

What's the big deal about Brenda? Brave would probably have been awful if Andrews hadn't taken over. Brenda's record is nothing special (perhaps even awful compared to what we want out of pixar).

There is no way to prove or disprove that statement. After reading her interview on Brave, it doesn't sound like the movie was hugely different than her version of the movie so we can't really say it would be awful.

If you're not going to knock it out of the park the way Brad Bird did with Ratatouille, I think I'd rather you let the person who came up with the idea finish the job. Brave was still good, but unlike Ratatouille, I think I will always be wishing I saw Chapman's original version.

There is no way to prove or disprove that statement. After reading her interview on Brave, it doesn't sound like the movie was hugely different than her version of the movie so we can't really say it would be awful.

My assumption is that the story stayed true through the vision, but aspects like pacing, comedy, etc were what Pixar realized needed to be better. The fact that Brave still had its story problems and was barely funny enough makes me think it would have been worse if they hadn't stepped in. Again, just how I see it.

Well this explains a lot.@BradBirdA113: “@haroldreusken: just curious are you still part of the pixar brain trust?”Yes, when I can. I haven't been around as much since late 2009.

Explains a lot? I thought most people knew he was off doing live-action.

What would really give me hope is if Alexander Gould returns too. It would be a sign that not only would the plot not revolve around Nemo being lost again but that it may involve some real serious themes involving maturity.

Edited by tribefan695