Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Only the third movie, idk the name

For someone who likes movies you seem very close minded...the original trilogy is clearly the best, but you watched the last movie of a mixed prequel trilogy....no wonder you're not interested! For your own sake forget about the prequel movies from 1999-2005 and watch the one from 1977-1983.

I don't say that in a mean or funny way, I'm very serious.

You could have regrets in a few years if you miss all the hype and reach of SW7, it's a movie you won't be able to understand or feel without watching the original trilogy.

Don't even bother watching SW7 if you didn't watch it because you won't feel anything and you will feel alone and out of sync.

If you have times for shitty movies you certainly have time for a trilogy that changed cinema forever.

For someone who likes movies you seem very close minded...the original trilogy is clearly the best, but you watched the last movie of a mixed prequel trilogy....no wonder you're not interested! For your own sake forget about the prequel movies from 1999-2005 and watch the one from 1977-1983.

I don't say that in a mean or funny way, I'm very serious.

You could have regrets in a few years if you miss all the hype and reach of SW7, it's a movie you won't be able to understand or feel without watching the original trilogy.

Don't even bother watching SW7 if you didn't watch it because you won't feel anything and you will feel alone and out of sync.

If you have times for shitty movies you certainly have time for a trilogy that changed cinema forever.

I don't like old movies

I liked the old triology of SW and the second movie of the new one, but nothing "wow".

They're pretty cool, just it.

I don't like this unspoken rule that we're not allowed to dislike this franchise.

:mellow:

IKR! I think I never saw a franchise so overrated as this one :mellow:

LOTR was also pretty much overrated, but at least it had quality

IKR! I think I never saw a franchise so overrated as this one :mellow:

LOTR was also pretty much overrated, but at least it had quality

I love LOTR.  :wub:

Don't get mt wrong, SW has quality too (the old movies, at least), but it don't impress me that much.

You should give it a chance.