Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

The Hunger Games 3 should do much better,around 25m,and TH4 could pass 30m.

I know. But Twilight made 30m in it's FIRST sequel, showing the power and the huge fandom that the first movie acquired. THG didn't show it on Catching Fire, it will probably make 30 it on it's LAST sequel/movie, simply because is the last movie of a franchise. The success of THG is not massive as was the Twilight, who became a monster in a minute. 

• Like 1

I know. But Twilight made 30m in it's FIRST sequel, showing the power and the huge fandom that the first movie acquired. THG didn't show it on Catching Fire, it will probably make 30 it on it's LAST sequel/movie, simply because is the last movie of a franchise. The success of THG is not massive as was the Twilight, who became a monster in a minute. 

At least in Brazil, on a global scale THG is already bigger than Twilight ^^ THG3 or THG4 will pass $1B WW.

But yeah Twilight is clearly bigger than THG in Brazil.

I think THG is not a huge sucess in here, simply because is not romance. Girls want romance (TFIOS and Twilight benefit). And hot guys (The Twilight PLUS).

The Hunger Games has nothing of it. FSOG on the other hand has bofh of it. But we don't know, is not exactly for teens.  And the book is more criticized than Twilight, even though is the most sold. I'm very curious to know how is going the be the run of FSOG.

I agree. I am very disappointed with Catching Fire's run here... We received the movie a week before from WW release :o (That was great) but it did only 17M... I was expecting a 25M+ 

• Like 1

I agree. I am very disappointed with Catching Fire's run here... We received the movie a week before from WW release :o (That was great) but it did only 17M... I was expecting a 25M+ 

The falling exchange rate hurt it, it would be a bit higher without that.

• Like 1

At least in Brazil, on a global scale THG is already bigger than Twilight ^^ THG3 or THG4 will pass $1B WW.

But yeah Twilight is clearly bigger than THG in Brazil.

Yes, I'm saying it about Brazil.

Globally THG is bigger than Twilight. 

I was expecting the same. For me, the fandom was huge enough. But It didn't translate to BO. 

• Like 1

I never watched a Twilight movie, it's really not the kind of movie I like, I won't watch 50 Shades as well.

I watched the first Twilight soon it was released on DVD. My sister was a fan of the books, so I watched it with her. She hated the adaptation to the movies (blame Kristen Stewart). 

I haven't come across any fan of FSOG yet.

• Like 2

I watched the first Twilight soon it was released on DVD. My sister was a fan of the books, so I watched it with her. She hated the adaptation to the movies (blame Kristen Stewart). 

I haven't come across any fan of FSOG yet.

If these fans are older women it's not surprising ^^

• Like 1

Are you interested in Guardians of the Galaxy? :)You should give it a chance,people love it and laughed a lot :D

I'm interested but just to watch it on DVD.

I'm not a fan of Marvel movies Fullbuster. I am different from most people residing my country.  -_-

I'm interested but just to watch it on DVD.

I'm not a fan of Marvel movies Fullbuster. I am different from most people residing my country.  -_-

I guessed that, I just thought you could like this one given it's a bit different from the usual Marvel movies ^^"