Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

You love sci-fi? You love unbelievable scenarios? Look at this :

http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/14184-the-100-season-2-critics-and-people-love-it/

100% on Rotten Tomatoes for the current season 2, people love it as well (91%) :

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/the-100/s02/

It's huge guys, you should try it, even if the beginning of the first season is not wonderful, but it improves so fast and so dramatically it's amazing! And season 2 is on Lost/Battlestar Galactica levels!

Enjoy :D

PS : And it has a wonderful intro (IMO)

^^

I'm gonna check this!

Instertellar:

'Brazil’s weekend tally is an estimated $1.5M on 416 screens, down only 19% from opening weekend. The cume is now $3.9M. Japan opens next weekend on November 22."

It's a concept relatively similar to the Hunger Games but people really die, a lot of them and atrociously most of the time ^^

They are afraid of nothing in The 100 ^^

That's a great hold for Interstellar, the nimber is still way too low but it's good to see the great WOM is helpful :)

• Like 1

Dracula:

'Brazil was a strong holdover at No. 3 in week four with $1.1M at 345 dates for a 25-day total of $10.9M. Venezuela, the last market for Dracula to seek its teeth in, opens on November 21.'

Good for Dracula, not sure if it deserves it though....

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Raphael Potter, MazeRunner23, Sabrina and Wally -> We need you to know about The Hunger Games 3 in Brazil -> Did people love it? Are cinemas full? Did you like it? What do you expect?

Enjoy :D

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1

I forgot to post it here, my local theater has kept all 3 showtimes (in its premium "XD" screen no less), that alone would be a very good sign of high PTA, fortunately the small drop confirmed my suspicions, Interstellar is gonna be very leggy YAY :D

• Like 1

I forgot to post it here, my local theater has kept all 3 showtimes (in its premium "XD" screen no less), that alone would be a very good sign of high PTA, fortunately the small drop confirmed my suspicions, Interstellar is gonna be very leggy YAY :D

;)

(R$)

1 DEBI & LOIDE 2 8.856.975,00

2 INTERESTELAR 3.710.607,00

3 DRÁCULA - A HISTÓRIA NUNCA... 3.261.477,00

4 ANNABELLE 1.559.813,00

5 TIM MAIA 1.350.362,00

Filme B

Donc Dumb & Dumber won the week-end in Brazil, $3.3m OW..It's not bad for a comedy and it's almost the double of Interstellar OW's :P