Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

That's creepy.

I know, I watched as a kid a movie from a famous Stephen King's book, it was released in 1990 and called "It"

The clown was evil and was killing kids, I made so many nightmares after that, and I still find them scary even today ^^

Some pics :

it-stephen-king-movie.jpg

stephen-king-it-pennywise.jpg

Stephen+King%2527s+It.png

I was 6 or 7 when I watched it, I was traumatized lol

I know, I watched as a kid a movie from a famous Stephen King's book, it was released in 1990 and called "It"

The clown was evil and was killing kids, I made so many nightmares after that, and I still find them scary even today ^^

Some pics :

it-stephen-king-movie.jpg

stephen-king-it-pennywise.jpg

Stephen+King%2527s+It.png

I was 6 or 7 when I watched it, I was traumatized lol

And you didn't go to the circus ever again?

And you didn't go to the circus ever again?

Well, I went after that, but clows were not scary and it was mostly about animals with many people around so it was fine.

The most difficult part was sleeping alone, I always watched under my bed before sleeping to be sure there is nobody in there ^^"

Edited by Fullbuster

Well, I went after that, but clows were not scary and it was mostly about animals with many people around so it was fine.

The most difficult part was sleeping alone, I always watched under my bed before sleeping to be sure there is nobody in there ^^"

I always watched under my bad too. Blame The Exorcist.

• Like 1

Why are you trying to make a discussion about everything with me? I don't think she isn't strong ONLY because she didn't kill people in the games.

The supporting characters were strong for me. They killed people, YET, they protect her, fight for the people of Panem, even if they had no one else to came back for and put their personal lives aside, just to do this. But Katniss was just a frustrating character that only cared about her family and Peeta.

Volunteer for her sister is the only good thing Katniss did. Later, there's nothing else that made me look up to her.

it does not change the fact that she was strong to protect her interests, take care of sister while the mother was in shock over the death of her husband.

As I said before, Katniss also killed tributes

(HG 3 in, 1 in CF)

Just because she was not fighting for the people does not mean it is not strong, it means she has other priorities.

You can say that Peeta is not strong, not Katniss.

Because it's bigger than BD.

If comparing the percentage of screens that MJ took with that the BD picked up, There will not be much difference. The total of screens in 2012 was lower than the present.

Fullbuster just updated the title... can't be here anymore. Fans will came. :mellow:

Thank you!

Come on guy. I was really worried. You said a few days ago that would have to leave the forum for a few days to study for the test.

Well, I studied very hard for the entire week, now it's my break, I start over tomorrow.

If you study too much you'll have a nervous breakdown, and as I said it's in 3 weeks so I started pretty early.

• Like 1