Eric Onion

Inside Out 2 (2024) Spoiler Thread

Inside Out 2 (2024)  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What'd You Think?

2 hours ago, MysteryMovieMogul said:

Looking back on the film, those two Nostalgia scenes really felt forced.

I don't understand why this film pretends it's too early for teenagers to have nostalgia. As a 13 yo, I remember being nostalgic for literally just 7 years prior.

Nostalgia could make an interesting villain for Movie #3 with Anxiety taking on a more heroic role but they sure as heck won't go there 😛

16 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

I don't understand why this film pretends it's too early for teenagers to have nostalgia. As a 13 yo, I remember being nostalgic for literally just 7 years prior.

Nostalgia could make an interesting villain for Movie #3 with Anxiety taking on a more heroic role but they sure as heck won't go there 😛

They can have it but its not a major emotion, it something more feel after 25 

2 minutes ago, Torontofan said:

They can have it but its not a major emotion, it something more feel after 25 

I don't agree? 13 in particular can be a very stressful age so I think that's when most kids first start longing for a more simpler past. 

1 hour ago, Spidey Freak said:

I don't agree? 13 in particular can be a very stressful age so I think that's when most kids first start longing for a more simpler past. 

I think that true but i feel many dont have many old memories established when they quite young 

but that my opinion :)

Edited by Torontofan
  • Like 1

On 6/19/2024 at 12:47 PM, Spidey Freak said:

What emotions do you guys feel is missing? Love or Crush should exist? I feel like Joy being the sole rep for stereotypical "positive" emotions is lopsided, especially now that there are new emotions. It was OOC making Disgust a fangirl of Slashbade with Joy being the one telling her to reel it in.

One of the complaints I had with the first movie was about why Disgust was one of the 5 main emotions they decided on. It works well for gags but in terms of the actual story Disgust barely affects it in both movies

The movie really underused the emotions of the people surrounding Riley. One of the strengths of the original was in how it also established the Dad and Mom with their own emotions but in this one it’s basically all Riley

5 hours ago, Flip said:

The movie really underused the emotions of the people surrounding Riley. One of the strengths of the original was in how it also established the Dad and Mom with their own emotions but in this one it’s basically all Riley

Hmm the first one they only have the parents emotions in the dinner table scene otherwise they're not really important to the story. They do basically a similar scene with the two friends. 

• Like 4

I don't understand why this film pretends it's too early for teenagers to have nostalgia.

As a 13 yo, I remember being nostalgic for literally just 7 years prior.

Nostalgia could make an interesting villain for Movie #3 with Anxiety taking on a more heroic role but they sure as heck won't go there 

Watch more Toshi Densetsu Series 5 on sex anime 3d

The world-building in the film was somewhat confusing for me. I found it challenging to grasp the specific differences between "the Vault" and "the back of the mind," especially regarding their respective functions and purposes. Despite this, I must say that this is likely the first Pixar sequel I've genuinely enjoyed since Toy Story 3. The narrative, characters, and emotional depth resonated with me in a way that other sequels hadn't managed to do. It brought back the magic and charm that I felt with earlier Pixar films, making it a standout among their more recent works.

Edited by ingridguerci94
  • Like 1