Definitely Maybe

5 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

I bought this movie for $5.00. The cast is what lured me in, especially Reynolds since I just love everything he's in. This did not disappoint. It's the story of a father telling his 10 year old daughter the history of his dating life and it's up to her to figure out which one is her mother in the story. It also helped that I find the women in the film sexy and adorable. Elizabeth Banks, Isla Fisher and Rachael Weitz are all excellent with Fisher stealing every scene she is in with Reynolds. It's a sweet and funny film and it just sort of sneaks up on you. Highly recommended.9/10

in "how I met your mother" the narrative form is just a meaningless frame, that has nothing to do with the story. Here it works. First you ask yourself: "how can the girl not know, who her mother is?". But the clue is that he changes names, so that she has to wait until the end to recognize her mother. Then there is a rather unexpected twist. A nice movie that keeps you interested until the end.

• Like 1