Accursed Arachnid!™

In Tribute to "That Guy" in Films.

I think Michael Papajohn is one of those guys I see in so many movies that I like(Especially comic book movies). He usually dies or is involved with some intense action scene since he's also a stuntman(he has a very distinct scream). The list of the superhero films he has appeared in is extensive and runs the gamut from Marvel, DC and Independent.Here is a list of SH films Papajohn has been in:Spawn - Zack's DadSpider-Man - The BurglarHulk - TechnicianSpider-Man 3 - The BurglarSuperhero Movie - "Gimme your wallet!"Jonah Hex - Saber GuardThe Amazing Spider-Man - AlfredThe Dark Knight Rises - Prison Guard(Uncredited, blink and you'll miss him)Sci-Fi films:Predator 2Transformers 2Terminator 3Terminator SalvationA long reel devoted to SOME of his work:

Any other "that guys"(nothing more than one or two scenes per film please) you see a lot and notice almost every time?There was one guy I saw in a lot of action films in the late 80's/early 90's, he was Latino or Native American and had long hair. He was always getting killed viciously usually by the villain. Like in Predator 2 and Batman Returns, but I can't find him anywhere.

I think the guy you are talking about is Tommy Rosales Jr. Me and my brother noticed that guy a lot too and we hunted him down. We had loads of "that guy's" when we were growing up watching action movies. Another one we had was Al Leong, who was in Lethal Weapon, Rapid Fire etc., and always gets killed.