How is there not a thread for this yet?

Posted Image

I had no idea how this got renewed last year since the ratings were so pitiful but it just got a 0.2 18-49 rating this Friday.

because of it's popularity overseas it does well overseas not to mention lower ratins where expected with them putting it on fridays it was doing the same as TSC and Ringer but it was on friday so thats why they saved nikita over the other 2 but this season has taken a turn for the worse according to Tvbythenumbers though they believe it will be renewed for a 4th season for syndication purposes which it will need 88 episodes to do i hope they do renew it for a 4th and final season of 22 episodes

i am liking this season so far so what does everyone here think of the "New Division" and with ryan in charge cant wait for next week when Owen and Amanda return and am glad Owen is a series regular now

i'm planning on watching it once it gets cancelled whenever that will be! it looks interesting, but im still trying to finish my rewatch of the original tv show with peta wilson "la femme nikita"...its very popular on tvbythenumber site for bashing,it keeps dumbfounding them by not getting cancelled lol

i'm planning on watching it once it gets cancelled whenever that will be! it looks interesting, but im still trying to finish my rewatch of the original tv show with peta wilson "la femme nikita"...its very popular on tvbythenumber site for bashing,it keeps dumbfounding them by not getting cancelled lol

Tvbythenumbers believes it will be renewed for a 4th season for syndication purposes