Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

Yep...I am Ajith fan... :) i guess u r familiar with the title Gambler...and of course i am a hardcore Pawan kalyan fan...I watches his every movies in theatre here in chennai without dubbing...and who doesnt admire kamal...huh...;) Dulqar is rising good ..Hopes you watched Bangalore days...for me its Fahad Fasil n Lallettan in malayalam....dont be mad..:P Give me an honest answer btween Vj and Ajith ..who is huge in telugu?Dont give me answer as Surya...i know he is huge in there...:P

• Like 2

I don't know whether to ask ask this question in this thread or not, sorry if I would have felt wrong but to be honest I was really eager to know about an imminent released bollywood movie "Ek Villain" I had also herad off that it has managed to collect around Rs 160 million (Rs 16 crore) nett at the Indian Box Office on day one? is this really true?

• Like 2

I don't know whether to ask ask this question in this thread or not, sorry if I would have felt wrong but to be honest I was really eager to know about an imminent released bollywood movie "Ek Villain" I had also herad off that it has managed to collect around Rs 160 million (Rs 16 crore) nett at the Indian Box Office on day one? is this really true?

Yes it is! 16.72 Crore actually!

Yep...I am Ajith fan... :)i guess u r familiar with the title Gambler...and of course i am a hardcore Pawan kalyan fan...I watches his every movies in theatre here in chennai without dubbing...and who doesnt admire kamal...huh... ;)Dulqar is rising good ..Hopes you watched Bangalore days...for me its Fahad Fasil n Lallettan in malayalam....dont be mad.. :P Give me an honest answer btween Vj and Ajith ..who is huge in telugu?Dont give me answer as Surya...i know he is huge in there... :P

Hmm Vijays last thalaivaa was bought for 2.5Cr(416k) in andhra and it made 3cr(500k) share in long run

Ajiths veeram and arambham ended around 2.5Cr(416k)  i guess.....i wud say both are equal but ajith has upper hand in Ap :)

yea i loved Bangalore Days movie Loved it!!!! 

Edited by Superstancer
  • Like 2

Hmm Vijays last thalaivaa was bought for 2.5Cr(416k) in andhra and it made 3cr(500k) share in long run

Ajiths veeram and arambham ended around 2.5Cr(416k)  i guess.....i wud say both are equal but ajith has upper hand in Ap :)

yea i loved Bangalore Days movie Loved it!!!! 

Hmmm...Okay...between Thalaiva bombed hard in here coz of his political agenda that causes some heat to the current CM...And honestly after Rajnikanth ,Ajith's opening is huge to compare others....The main problem in TN,AP and KT is there is lack of true box office analysts....Most of the studios are lie about their collection like they made 100cr...150cr...200cr...blah...blah...:P

Hmmm...Okay...between Thalaiva bombed hard in here coz of his political agenda that causes some heat to the current CM...And honestly after Rajnikanth ,Ajith's opening is huge to compare others....The main problem in TN,AP and KT is there is lack of true box office analysts....Most of the studios are lie about their collection like they made 100cr...150cr...200cr...blah...blah... :P

AP there are many BO analysts who track in a proper manner TN nd KA lack in tat aspect....KL too has good tracking 

Vijays movies are always hugee in Kerala thalaivaas gross almost equals singam 2 in kerala....thalaivaa 8.5cr singam 9.5Cr 

Vijays major advantage is ROI KA KL OS markets 

• Like 1

Agree with Kerala and UK....though ROI not fancy for particular tamil heroes xcept Rajni n Kamal...Its always changes time to time... :) and for the boxoffice analyst matter you may be right about AP...but i am not talking about analysts...i wanna c an analyst or source...for example look at the hollywood scenerio,the rival fans never fight with the numbers like "hey my hero film made 200cr."..."hi thats not correct dude...ur source is nonreliable..look at this source ur hero earned just 120cr"....because Mojo and Rentrak rules there.their numbers are accepted by everyone.now show me a single source like them...:P ...Bollywood is good in this case....i think taran adarsh is reliable....

Agree with Kerala and UK....though ROI not fancy for particular tamil heroes xcept Rajni n Kamal...Its always changes time to time... :)and for the boxoffice analyst matter you may be right about AP...but i am not talking about analysts...i wanna c an analyst or source...for example look at the hollywood scenerio,the rival fans never fight with the numbers like "hey my hero film made 200cr."..."hi thats not correct dude...ur source is nonreliable..look at this source ur hero earned just 120cr"....because Mojo and Rentrak rules there.their numbers are accepted by everyone.now show me a single source like them... :P ...Bollywood is good in this case....i think taran adarsh is reliable....

Taran adarsh numbers are bloated Boxofficeindia is better....AP has ABO Tollyrevenue TGBoxoffice etc KL has breakingnews4u but TN KA lack even tat.....but these sources are 80-90% trustable 

• Like 1