Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

Both figures? How are you supposed to do that when you get 2 different figures for every single films? 

PS: Its so disappointing that the producers figures are considered as the authentic figures in India nowadays!!

Just use them & Compare them! Or else forget any source completely

We are Talking about the figures at present! If You are following BOI.com figures & has before 2007 releases that's fine.. Now no need to argue about all this  ;)

There will be no arguments from my side. I'm off! Peace!

Waiting for that day and will post from then! It will be pointless if I do now. Chalo Producers figures then. 

Ok wait! The grosses are almost same, for reference Compare Ek villian & Bobby jasoos!Ek villain on saturday collected 5Cr according to BOI & 5.1Cr according to Taran,Bobby jasoos on Saturday collected 1Cr acc. to BOI & 90 Lakhs acc. to Taran..These Differences are coming closer and there will be exact same figures in time!That's what all i'm saying :)

Do you need an organized table for all 2014 Releases? Even with the films that had a very low release? I have been maintaining one.

Definitely it would be nice for reference if a website actually published it. 

Happy New Year trailer to release with Singham Returns on August 15th! 

No wonder SRK tweeted this yesterday:

Both Addatoday and BOI report the exact same figures of what different circuits have purchased Kick for: 

http://www.addatoday.com/2014/07/kick-brought-for-record-price-by.html

http://boxofficeindia.com/Details/art_detail/kickfetchesphenomenalrecordpricesallover#.U7x1ifldV9U

In the major circuits it is more than Chennai Express but less than Dhoom 3. So from that we can tell that the distributors are expecting a business of around 220 cr + ? 

• Like 1

Both Addatoday and BOI report the exact same figures of what different circuits have purchased Kick for: 

http://www.addatoday.com/2014/07/kick-brought-for-record-price-by.html

http://boxofficeindia.com/Details/art_detail/kickfetchesphenomenalrecordpricesallover#.U7x1ifldV9U

In the major circuits it is more than Chennai Express but less than Dhoom 3. So from that we can tell that the distributors are expecting a business of around 220 cr + ? 

This is too much.....Distributors suffer even if the movie does hit business coz hardly they get share from grosses especially in major circuit like UP/delhi where tax is 60% 

Finding Fanny looks promising. I just hope it doesn't go Being Cyrus way because the characters seems to be well defined. It's just the Pankaj Kapur's character which is just part of the trailer & funny scenes in them. Others give you a slight glimpse of their importance to the story.

Its good to see Dimple Kapadia here & her mother-son relationship with Arjun Kapoor portrayed in the trailer looks hilarious. But the highlight is Naseeruddin Shah & Deepika Padukone, the characters are shown to have a motive & these two characters look at life on the same page.

Overall, the trailer did win my attention. And feels really good that Arjun Kapoor are so confident enough to sign such movies unlike the commercial ones, that too so early in their career.

Edited by CrazyGuy101