Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

HTTYD2 will do well i guess but previews were dull in my place Bangalore it had release today in citys biggest theatre in terms of capacity 1500 seater.....6pm showings hardly 100ppl watched 

9pm same response 

but im sure this will cross EoT coz it has no competition this week......EOT released with a lot of competition hindi tamil telugu.....

• Like 1

HTTYD2 will do well i guess but previews were dull in my place Bangalore it had release today in citys biggest theatre in terms of capacity 1500 seater.....6pm showings hardly 100ppl watched 

9pm same response 

but im sure this will cross EoT coz it has no competition this week......EOT released with a lot of competition hindi tamil telugu.....

Yes of course! i think it's doing well here in HYDERABAD!I'll report tomorrow  :)

• Like 1

9pm same response 

Yes of course! i think it's doing well here in HYDERABAD!I'll report tomorrow  :)

Hmm... you guys are from the 2 states I call home in India. I am born and brought up in Karnataka, but used to work in Hyderabad. Watched a lot of movies in Forum and Mantri mall in Bangalore, and watched basically every single movie to ever release in Prasadz IMAX. Hyderabad is good for movies normally, I don't think I have ever seen any movie not sold out in Hyderabad on OW ever.

• Like 1

Hmm... you guys are from the 2 states I call home in India. I am born and brought up in Karnataka, but used to work in Hyderabad. Watched a lot of movies in Forum and Mantri mall in Bangalore, and watched basically every single movie to ever release in Prasadz IMAX. Hyderabad is good for movies normally, I don't think I have ever seen any movie not sold out in Hyderabad on OW ever.

GREAT,Grimlot's of love to the cities then! Simply superb that you have seen every single movie in Prasadz but the maintenance of prasads has probably down now! I Have seen only one movie in prasads that is hobbit:AUJ and i loved it. where are you staying now by the way?

GREAT,Grimlot's of love to the cities then! Simply superb that you have seen every single movie in Prasadz but the maintenance of prasads has probably down now! I Have seen only one movie in prasads that is hobbit:AUJ and i loved it. where are you staying now by the way?

I saw "Monsters vs Aliens" in IMAX a long time ago on a whim, and the IMAX and 3D effects were so awesome that IMAX became my default destination for movies in Hyderabad. I hear that there is now a Cinemax at Inorbit Hypercity as well, there was only one in Banjara Hills when I was there. Currently living in Los Angeles, been 2 years since I was last in Hyderabad.

I saw "Monsters vs Aliens" in IMAX a long time ago on a whim, and the IMAX and 3D effects were so awesome that IMAX became my default destination for movies in Hyderabad. I hear that there is now a Cinemax at Inorbit Hypercity as well, there was only one in Banjara Hills when I was there. Currently living in Los Angeles, been 2 years since I was last in Hyderabad.

In Los angeles cool! yeah and there's a new one GRIM near JNTU ROAD i.e CINEPOLIS it's great but the sound is little bit low(i hoped more sound) i have seen catching fire, 300:ROE, and recently X-MEN:DOFP loved them

In Los angeles cool! yeah and there's a new one GRIM near JNTU ROAD i.e CINEPOLIS it's great but the sound is little bit low(i hoped more sound) i have seen catching fire, 300:ROE, and recently X-MEN:DOFP loved them

Ahh.. the JNTU road. So many memories of traffic jams there while driving to Hi-Tec city. At least they finally completed work on the Hi-Tec MMTS flyover. It had started being built 2 years before I got to Hyderabad, and was completed 2 years after I left - 8 to 9 years to complete one flyover is ridiculous.

• Like 1