The Creator

Volunteers for New Host (Petition) +Early Registration Season 4

I am fairly confident that Spaghetti will not be returning to host Season 4 of Box Office Survivor. That leaves us once more without a host. We need one, to see that this game gets back on the ball, as it is one of the best games on the forum...and the only one I can "play" myself. 

Host Requirements:

-Must be able to score all players' questions on a timely and efficient manner

-Must be consistent with rule keeping

-Must alert of any changes in deadlines or delays in scoring or other similar delays

-Optional: Add some flare to the game to keep the players coming and keep participation high. When participation is high, the game is active and alive, and everyone wants to play.

If you have the time to devote a little bit each week to score-keeping and maintaining the forum, then please throw your name in. We will consider all volunteers. Survivor experience is NOT required but is preferred. 

Also, you can begin early registration for Season 4 now. If no host is found, names added to a list for early registration will be taken off and we will try booting again at a later date.