Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

Last night I had a dream I came up with the top 100 films and then the top 1K :lol:

9/50-made 59M in the UK. Nominated for picture, actor, supporting actor, screenplay and editing.

Comedy about a man who has to make sure everything is in order or else mom will say something!

Kingsburg

• Like 1

14/32-trailers made it look like a straight up comedy which really hurt the legs when it wasn't.

Sci fi about 2 boys trying to prove against the laws of physics (I must not be able to type tonight I kept on getting different words lol) 

The Monkey went to Mars

• Like 1

19 / 45 

This time the astronaut and monkey land on Uranus and find that it's full of squid like creature, as they continue on their journey back to earth.

Anyone Like You 

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

8 / 25 - Cost 20m to make, made 78m worldwide.

Adventure film about a man who finds himself stranded in water, until he's rescued by a beautiful woman and arrives on an island, that seems more like fantasy then reality. 

Depends 

• Like 1