Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

4 / 11

Comedy about a director who goes to Hollywood in hopes of getting his film approved, but his attempts are sabotaged by a big studio mongol, who turns out to be Satan, whose working for up a higher-up, who turns out to be George Lucas in a Sith disguise. All this while, this is happening the director is fending himself off from zombie chickens, who want revenge on him for eating them, and then the earth blows up, and well I think you get the point of this crazy film.

Sloppy Thirds

• Like 1

4 / 10 - A bit too excessive, I might say myself.

Comedy about a man who has the worse day of his life at an amusement park, as he and his friends go on and proceed to get stuck on a ride, with no help in sight. It's getting kinda crazy out there, don't you think?

Illegal Over The Phone

• Like 1

5M total-though you can grow anything in California basically :P

Romantic drama about a man who falls in love with a cross eyed girl. (I believe it was Ulysses S. Grant whose wife was cross eyed and everyone made fun of her for that, but he said he loved her no matter what and her eyes is why he loved her)

Mustard the Ketchup

• Like 1

Yeah, but the constant heat makes it harder then you expect.

18 / 60
Comedy about a cook who becomes the captain of the restaurant he works at, when the owner leaves him in charge while he's gone. "Hey-ho!", this can't end well.

Strike Off

• Like 1

6 / 15 - YAWN!
Romantic drama about a man getting into an accident and then falling in love with the nurse whose been nursing him back to health, only it turns out she's dating the doctor who works upstairs from the hospital. Duh, duh, duh!!

No Need For Talking

• Like 1

5 / 14m

Comedy about a man who goes to the store in search of some rare gas, and winds up trying to survive for his life, as a tornado unexpectedly hits the town, and there's nowhere to go but the bell tower, with a couple of strangers he doesn't even know, some who have strange stories to tell (one man has a lizard's tongue and why?).

Surprised For More

• Like 1