Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

7/39, best actor, score and cinematography nominee. Was nominated at the Globes for actor and picture.

Romantic comedy about a man who meets a florist and falls in love.

Dancing Like Me

• Like 1

28/129, best sound winner, was also nominated for editing and sound editing. Had a 79% on RT. Was nominated for acting at the Globes (needless to say he was snubbed at the Oscars, yeah we will just blame that snub on a certain fat producer)

Thriller about a husband who cheated on his wife

Sleeping like a Fish

• Like 1

I took the what state should you live in-I got Texas lol, which kind of surprised me, but well at least I got my next door neighbor lol.

43/189, starred Liam Neeson and was a surprise hit. Even if it only had a 47% on RT, just face it critics have yet to grasp the awesomeness known as Liam (It is true you know!)

Drama about a group of kids known as the flatsticks living in the middle of nowhere.

The Knights of the Sky

• Like 1

.9M/1.5M-cult classic years later. (Though it had a 4% on RT and was nominated for 6 Razzies winning picture, actor and director. Yep it was a cult classic, but not for being a good movie that's for sure lol)

Thriller about a man who is being stalked by a phone operator

The Scanning of Mr. James

• Like 1