Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

And that won worse picture and was unscreened for critics! (The pain film that is)

27/160-nominated for picture (won), director (won), actor (won), supporting actor, screenplay, editing (won), cinematography, sound (won), sound editing (won) and score.

Drama about a man who has to get his act together after a bad event happens to his family.

The Long Time

• Like 1

9/70-Jim Carrey was in this and was nominated finally. Was also nominated for picture, director, screenplay and editing. Wienstien got his way again and had some boring film about a 60 year old butler win actor instead.

Adventure film taking place in 1700 about a pirate who discovers a cave full of mystical treasures.

Too Hear

• Like 1

"Those are not plums ma'am!"

10/27

Drama about a woman who is overcoming the time she was hurt as a child by a man who tried to kill her after finding out he has finally been arrested.

You Saw My Frogs

• Like 1

11 / 35 - With a cameo by Wilson. Actually I was on another board and we were explaining film plots badly and I did Cast Away and mine was - "An insane man and his volleyball partner attempt to start a new country on a deserted island".

Animated film about the fastest turtle in history.

Ruts

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1

One day I came up with one for Dumbo.

Here: "A newborn is born with huge ears. While his mother is trying to protect her son she is thrown into a mental home. The boy can't talk either and his only friend is a mouse and is forced to be a clown in the circus"

16/70

Drama about a man whose life goes down quickly.

Running Around the Globe

• Like 1

"A young girl murders an old woman upon arriving in a small village on the outskirts of the country. Now it is a race against time for the old woman's sister to stop her before the girl and her gang of misfits kill again" - How someone described the Wizard of Oz.

93k total

Comedy adventure about a news reporter attempting to cover events around the entire world in a few weeks.

Trouble Blows

• Like 1