Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

I was going "Oh race card Academy!" Oh and how about Andy Grifith being forgotten? Interesting fact-the costume designer who won for Dracula died 2 weeks BEFOE Houston yet was not shown till the net year. Almost sounds like they had her clip but she was replaced at the last moment. Also they forgot about Grandpa Joe from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. And then right after they show Blake Edwards they show some obscure singer as the last person. I was going "Okay so maybe she won the Oscar but how many people remember her compared to Mary Poppins' hubby?" they also forgot about Andy Williams and I read some guy who was nominated for Marty for supporting actor was ignored also (he was not in a lot of films but still he had a nomination)I hope they don't forget the last Munchkin when he dies. Now the people I can understand are silent stars. (I think Rooney was one of the last-I remember the Wikipedia link that I like to check every so often)

16/49

Comedy about a boy trying to get a new dog!

Plot None

• Like 1

I lost it when Esther Williams got placed after Peter O'Toole. Sure its sad when someone dies, but Esther Williams was a swimmer turned actress who largely starred in forgettable pictures vs. Peter O'Toole a multi Oscar nominated acclaimed actor and one of the best of his generation. THE FUCK!

13 / 43

Comedy about a film that is just random things happening.

I Want a Bear

• Like 1

Schinder-they forgot to put Jaws but they put All that Jazz and French Connection, sure he was nominated for those 2, but Jaws was the role everyone remembers him for.

3,049 dollars total :P

Comedy about a kid wanting a pet bear. (Oh come on you know you want one :P) I can just picture dialogue like "But mom, Yogi bear is funny and Pooh likes to get honey!" (Okay not a lot would get the Yogi joke for kids as sad as that may sound....)

Breaking the Breath

• Like 1

And he is mad as heck and isn't going to take it anymore :P

5/13

Historical drama about when Martians had to help humans clean the floors :lol:

Sci fi comedy about Martians helping humans.

:lol:

So I Like to See Pines

• Like 1