Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

39K total-made 75M in Russia, was there submission for foreign film but was not nominated...I wonder why...(They submitted in Night Watch, nuff said)

Action film about a ninja who has to help the Emperor of Japan in a quest against the evil ones!

Smelling the Stuff

• Like 1

So I've been out of HS for over 14 years now yet I still have dreams about homework being due lol, same with college.

19/54-even about this box office! (Seems like our standard runs for films are about 15M-25M OW to 45M-60M total but those seem to be the average for wide releases, interesting that the average for wide releases has not changed in the past decade total wise as much as it did from 1994 to 2004)

Denis hires Joey to be.... or Darth Maul is.........

Okay now action comedy about a menace who decides to hire an apprentice on his latest scheme and Jim Ryder has to stop him!

(Jim Ryder...is he related to Mitch Ryder and Flynn Ryder :lol: and a celebrity I somehow made up one day named Gary Ryder I think I got 2 names mixed up probably)

The Final Curtain Call

• Like 1

The 17m effect I suppose. Most people aren't interested in going to the theaters today because of home movie systems.

25 / 68 (No he's not, but he could be a distant cousin).

Thriller about the cast members of a stage show being offed one by one by a mysterious man.

Sent To The Pig Farm

• Like 1

Yep-and of course most people now go to movies at the dollar theater or on later weekends anymore due to higher ticket prices. I am still surprised by how many people on this site see films a year-compared to most people I see more films then them yet I am nowhere near as many as some of those guys.

29/102-nominated for production design and costumes.

Comedy about a pig farmer.

Sittin'

• Like 1

Well this board is for film geeks or film lovers basically, so it would make sense that they would try to see several films a year.

16 / 53

Comedy about two people who meet while waiting for the bus and have a discussion about their personal problems.

A Surge of Violence

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1

16/88-was nominated for picture and actor at the Globes. At the Oscars it was nominated for actor, production design, sound (won) and song.

Comedy about a writer trying to make a new plot twist on a popular shows 3rd season so it wont fall victim to being too repetitive, but what happens with the twist alienates the fans?

Oceans Signs

• Like 1