Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

29/89-won............The MTV movie award for best actor :P:lol: Didn't you love how I made it sound like he won something important? *random teen comes in* What do you mean? Me: Umm I mean the MTV award is VERY important, um.......yeah.....:P (I didn't even like MTV in the 90s-so you must really imagine how much I dislike it now)

Comedy about 2 coworkers who decide to skip work after a typical day. Hilarity insures.

The Paint Drops

• Like 1

I can only imagine. Personally I hated when the MTV awards become The Tween awards. Thankfully they've slowed it down in that regard.

27 / 79

Comedy about an artist who needs new inspiration in order to create a new masterpiece.

What's On The Menu?

• Like 1

49K total-cult hit, it somehow made 5M in *thinks of a random country* Argentina.

Dramedy about a young boy who is always the smallest in his family and is always picked on but how his grandfather who is 6 feet tall tells him how he use to be small also.

Personal Quotes

• Like 1

Let me guess it played well with families during a certain time period (and got nominated for screenplay at something)

16/55-best supporting actor, screenplay and score nominee.

Comedy about a man who finds out that the Loch Ness Monster isn't real...or is it.

Squalls of the Night

• Like 1