Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

23 / 52

Drama about a woman who takes over for her husband after he goes off to war.

Minds In Me

Thriller about a man thrilling should be your next plot synopsis. The ghost of MJ would surely appreciate it.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1

Funny trivia I read last night-there was a short lived TV show based off of the film Working Girl with this unknown actress...what was her name? Oh yeah-Sandra Bullock :P

40/120-don't underestimate the Ferrell ;)

The Fist is back! And now with the Norris and the Chan by his side he can conquer anything! (Except his mother in law of course, I know bad pun, and you know my dad never had mom in law jokes since my grandma basically treated him like a son unlike the classic mom in law)

The Toga of Pasadena

• Like 1

I knew that. Heard it was pretty awful. Bullock did a supporting roles before she was famous, and they naturally slapped her name on the cover even though her screentime in most of the film's was limited.

87 / 239 - (Badass Grandma).

Historical film set in the past about a man who tried to Pasadena California his own and failed.

Thinking Last

• Like 1

12/76-90M in the UK and swept the BAFTA's! Was nominated for picture, director, actor, supporting actress, score (won) and editing.

Action film about some tough dudes how for the kill!

The Match of the Matches

• Like 1