Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

Random fact-try to guess what 2 studios I have the most DVD's of. That's right IFC and Magnolia...oh wait :P

9/49-nominated for picture, actor, supporting actor (won), screenplay, editing, cinematography and score. The director was snubbed, kind of but he was nominated for screenplay at least. (And you know the Academy must have something against space films in general, for crying out loud both the Right Stuff and Apollo 13 were missing in director despite getting tons of other noms, hey wait they both have Ed Harris even!)

Drama about a politician trying to run for president after having 5 failed tries at the primaries. (There was some guy who unsuccessfully ran for president 9 times between 1948 and 1992-dang!)

Joke of the Day

• Like 1

Indie freak :P.

If Nolan gets snubbed this year, then they definitely have a problem or some kind of issue with space films.

87k / 14m - Golden globe nominee (let me guess, he was Ralph Nader's mentor :D?).

Comedy about a joke that goes too far.

Black Tap

• Like 1

:lol:-yes Disney, WB, Fox, Universal, Paramount and Columbia can suck it, use to love Lions until they went mainstream.

Oh heck even Weinstein is too mainstream now, even Fox Searchlight and Sony classics :lol: (That be sad if I really thought this, sad part is there are people like this)

And who owns RKO now? (Okay I own either more Disney or WB films)

15/55-so did this film

Thriller about a strange tapping noise

Untogether

• Like 1

Mainstream, mainstream, mainstream, I hate mainstream! Mainstream gone!

Warner Brothers owns the majority of the studio library, but Universal owns the rights to a few of their films.

21 / 48

Comedy about a group falling apart.

Hunting For Jackets

• Like 1

They tried to get Sean Connery and Nicolas Cage to have roles (Nicolas Cage was going to play a man who was insensitive about his longstanding hair-loss), but they turned the film down.

11 / 30 - Stiffer than stiff jelly.

Thriller about a stage show being threatened by a madman.

Joining The Losing Side

• Like 1