Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

"Well dude, hands off mah bread".

17 / 73 - Did well with senior citizens.

Sci-fi comedy about a man who travels back in time in attempt to get his younger self not to give up his job, but it backfires and he creates a time loop that he has to fix.

Opening Up The World To See

• Like 1

23 / 48

Fantasy about a young boy who has to rescue a princess from a castle, joining him along the way is a roughed up peasant, a crazy baker and a female doctor. As they travel to the castle, they discover a dark secret about it and the princess.

The Rough Choice

• Like 1

10 / 30 (come on Impact, even my own plot sounds more interesting. My plot was about a boy who creates an account online and lies about himself. It makes him popular, but eventually his lies catch up to him, as people find out who he really is).

Musical about a ongoing stage show that travels around the world.

DLD

• Like 1

:lol: I was about to say something else but got distracted by something :lol: (Or Hopper appears!)

25/150-nominted for picture, director, actor (won), actress, supporting actor, editing, production design (won), costumes (won), cinematography (won) and sound.

Thriller about a evil school

The Love of my Death

• Like 1