Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

Good to hear. I doubt I'll see it in theaters though.

13 / 61 - Golden globe nomination for best supporting actress (actress playing mother).

Comedy about an unfunny standup comedian who takes his frustration out on the law.

The Unknown Sector

• Like 1

Someone uploaded The Siskel / Ebert with reviews of Fright Night / Real Genius / Weird Scene. What a gem.

35 / 84 - Made 250m overseas, cost 160m to make.

Sci-fi comedy about King Arthur and his men getting transported to modern day London where they stay in the house of and annoy Michael Caine.

Beat By a Kid

• Like 1

18 / 61

Comedy about a family of rude people who like to insult everyone they meet (Jim Snides: Yo lazy woman get my paper! Lauren Snides: Do it yourself you lazy ass! Jim Snides: Don't make me come over there and beat your scrawny ass, you weak bitch!).

Recommended Death

• Like 1

10/27-was the Grudge Match of whenever this is :P

Comedy about a girl obsessed with GIF's

The Swell of Me

(I saw this clip on tv that made me laugh so hard. A girl who is about 12 is texting. Her friend goes "talk to him" she goes "no!" then the girl goes "Oh how sweet he sits next to me in math class!" Girl 2: "Um yeah" then girl 1 finally goes up to the boy and goes "Um.....hi??" and runs. girl 2: "really??? That's the best you could do?") That made me laugh so hard.

• Like 1