The Panda

The Panda's Top 250 Movies of All Time Countdown (FINISHED)

Okay fine, here is my number 1 movie (For real this time)

Before Sunset

Maybe it's ironic that somebody who normally hates it when studios make unnecessary sequels favorite movie is arguably an unnecessary sequel.  There is just something about this movie that offers a fulfilling, calm, and peaceful resolution to the original.  It was magical seeing these two people fall in love, it was even more magical and meaningful to see them meet again.  What truly made this movie for me was the ending, and the decision, and that made my heart absolutely melt more than any other movie managed to do.  The entire film is encaptured into a sense of realism that puts you in a sort of trance, using nothing but two people and a city to tell a simple story that manages to remain more relevant than any other.  What made me put this movie at number one, is it is in my eyes flawless, I could nitpick something small from others in top 5, but Before Sunset manages to remain technically flawless as well as hitting my emotional strings just as strongly as the others.  

I will go through and tally through the people who posted their predictions in a bit.  Every movie on the list that a person listed is a like, and the person who got the most right gets an extra 5.

Edited by The Panda
  • Like 3

Results

Spottswoode

5 Correct

Dark Jedi Master

5 Correct

Rukaio 

5 Correct

Baumer 

3 Correct

Alright, so there was actually a three way tie, I'll give a like for each one correct and 3 extra if you guessed 5.

• Like 2